Copyright 2016 Little Me Preschool
Play Group | Nursery | LKG | UKG
• Is early learning all about learning through fun, music, art, fantasy or is there more?
• Why does research say that learning stops at 7 and application starts from then on?
• What is the right age to send your child to a preschool?
• Is it better to send your child to a regular K-12 school or an Early Education Centre?
• What is the meaning of curriculum in a preschool?
• What is Montessori, kindergarten, playway, multiple- intelligence etc.?
• Do children learn best individually, in small groups or large ones?
• Does technology hurt or help the learning of a young child?
• Will your child be able to transition well into class 1 in a regular school?
• What difference can quality early education make to a child's later learning?
We will strive to develop skills and provide opportunities which will enrich each child’s learning and make him/her independent
At ‘Little ME’ we believe that every child is unique and independent! ‘Little ME’ is established for child centric learning and is a curriculum based preschool, which works in all five major areas of development- physical, language, cognitive, creativity and personality of every child. Here we provide opportunities for the child to be independent and do their activities themselves. We follow the Kreedo curriculum which is based on Dr. Montessori's philosophy, Multiple Intelligence and other advanced models. It is a world class curriculum that focuses on the holistic development of the child. The curriculum, materials and environment is set up in such a way that the child enjoys learning and concepts stay with them for life.